Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello Blogosphere!!

Wow, I can't believe I am actually blogging. I usually find my self catching up on the latest trends about 5-10 years late. So maybe this is just about the right time for me to begin. My name is C and I live in lovely Minnesota. Although not so great this time of year. I don't think we've entered the positive Farenheit scale yet today. I am married with 1 son.

My original inspiration for this endeavour was the movie Julie & Julia. But then I wondered what I would write about. A bunch of ideas came to me and I just couldn't pick so that's why I titled this blog Random Ramblings of C. I just don't know what I'll write about from day to day. This should be an interesting ride, come along if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment